Before anything else, I’m glad that the blog is finally back. It’s the first time I’ve exceeded my monthly bandwidth so I was a bit clueless on what to do. Also, since my blog was down for 5 days, I’m extending the deadline of my contest until the end of this week. Because of that I’m also delayed on a few posts, but this is sort of an obligatory entry for today so I’ll get back to regular programming tomorrow.
Today I turn 24! Wala lang. Di naman talaga big deal sa akin, but I decided to set some new goals for myself before I turn 25 next year. I’ve been a little down the past 2 months because I felt like I had no specific direction in my life. So now I’m taking control of my life again and have written a few things that I must accomplish for my 24th year.
I want to have at least 50 goals but it’s hard to think of ideas so I’m leaving it open and will fill it up as the year goes by.
- First things first, get a passport!
- Beat theme park phobia and go to Enchanted Kingdom.
- Conquer Mt. Pinatubo
- Climb Mt. Pulag and see the bed of clouds
- Subic Treetop Adventure
- Go to La Union and visit Mall
- Coron, Palawan
- Visit Vigan and the Meztizo District
- Travel to Cebu in time for the Sinulog Festival
- Go zorbing in Davao
- Visit the BenCab Museum in Baguio
- Go to the Avilon Zoo in Rizal
- Participate in an Outreach
- Organize an Outreach/Party for Christmas
- Binondo food trip and Soup #5!
- Join a build for Habitat for Humanity
- Take part in a cosplay event and dress up
- Eat in one of those expensive buffets (Spirals, Circles, or Heat)
- Become an active INKie
- Participate in a fun run for a cause
- Buy a Wacom Intuos 4 pen tablet
- Purchase a Panasonic Lumix camera
- Invest on a Macbook Pro
- Start and finish a Project 365 of character designs
- Design a WordPress Theme
- Be part of a group exhibit
- Have a solo exhibit
- Create a new comic strip series
- Finish 2 mini-graphic novels and a children’s storybook
- Design a tattoo and get it done on me
- Paint on a skateboard deck
- Get published in an international magazine
- Create a 5-minute 2d-animated short
- Bake a rainbow cake
- Learn how to cook Adobo and Beef Caldereta
- Exercise and get in shape.
- Ride the LRT, LRT2, and MRT from end to end
- Watch at least 100 movies
Well, so far, those are the only ones I can think of. Basically, I just want to experience more things and regain my appetite for life! Do you have any other cool suggestions? :D
Leave a comment